Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

With heavy heart ....We say our goodbyes

Pet memorial designs to remember-



The joys of having a pet are unlimited. A wagging tail and "the puppy dance" can make even the hardest day bearable. Numerous books and articles have been written about the miraculous bond we have with our pets.

So it goes without saying, that the loss of our beloved pet can leave such a whole in our heart. With that in mind, I designed a collection of pet memorial designs. The first one, I actually did for myself and a little shelter dog that I had first fostered but then adopted. He was older, almost deaf and blind - but we had almost 2 very special years together. When he went on to Rainbow Bridge I was heartbroken. Later,  I just wanted a special memorial to keep to remember my little Apso.

Because I find such a peaceful quiet in nature - as I posted yesterday My beautiful pink hydrangea, many of the memorial designs have a nature theme. When I was ill and in a peaceful setting, many of my thoughts went to the comfort and joy that I felt with my pets. My mind would wander to happy times and wagging tails. It brought a smile to my face and a warmth to my body.

If you have lost a special pet, you can find some of my designs on Etsy  Pet memorial designs. You can also view some of the designs I am working on or have done for past clients here on my Picasa album  Pet memorial designs. All of the designs can be personalized with names, dates or special messages and words.

If you have an idea for a special memorial, just let me know.  Although I love doing pet designs, I do have a "heavy heart" when I do the memorials.

I'm wishing you and your pets many days and years of loving and happy times. Should the time come that you would like a special pet memorial, I would be happy to work with you.


Return to Home page of  TheLaughingPet-OurDailyBark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...