Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Keep the furr babies warm shopping trip




 My shopping trip - 
done from my laptop on Etsy


The whole idea here was to find something to keep the little ones warm in this Artic Blast we are having.

Well, I surely wasn't going  to go out in it either!! So I did my shopping from my favorite chair at one of my favorite places - ETSY. I just love all the original and handmade items there. 

Here is just a small collection of what I found there  Keep those furr babies warm - So much to choose from and just so dog gone cute.

Many of the items I chose were from a group of talented pet lovers at Pets Jubilee  Each month they donate their items for  a box of  items for pets and pet lovers - with much of the proceeds going to a charitable organization. You can see their information here
Pets Jubilee.

Check it out - what a fun place to shop

4 comments:

  1. Very cute items, indeed! I've hopped over to follow you and hope you'll do the same at Critter Alley. Have a great day!

    Pat
    www.critteralley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blog, thank you so much for including my jacket & hat. Janice

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...