Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

I'm featured on Linda B's blog

Santa Claws is coming to town

I'm so excited - I woke up this morning to find out that one of my pet designs is being featured on another blog. -
Linda B's Blog

You've heard me talk about Etsy. It's an amazing gathering  of stores by very talented people and everything is either handmade or vintage. Well, one of those very talented people is Linda B. She has the most amazing jewelry in her store Linda B's Beaded Jewelry.

I am thrilled that she has included my  Santa Claws  design in this weeks list of Top Etsy Finds. With so many talented people with beautiful and creative items on Etsy - this is a real honor for me.

So please, go check out her blog
Linda's Top Etsy Finds.

You will find some beautiful things there.

You can vote for me too!!

Return to Home page of  TheLaughingPet-OurDailyBark


2 comments:

  1. Great pics!!

    Hi there- I am your newest follower! I found you on the Etsy forum & would love it if you would stop by and return the love :)

    http://waveoflifesurfstudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Kelly - waving!!
    I'm coming to see you now

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...