Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Does your puppy do yoga

Does your puppy do yoga - do you do yoga -
This is for you!



Can your dog do this!
I just love the ones with the cute puppies and kittens - actually I just love cute animal pictures.

With the end of the year fast approaching, I was looking for a new 2011 calendar. I just love the ones with the cute pictures of puppies, kittens - really I just love cute animal pictures.

When I saw this one with the puppy yoga poses - well it just cracked me up!

Not to play favorites, they also have Yoga Cats and other calendars with cute animal pictures.

And the really good news - it's on SALE right now for only $6.99. You can check it out here - just click on the small pic



What a really great idea for a  holiday gift.

Return to Blog top

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...