Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Great idea for calming pet for the holiday rush

I asked on our Facebook page The Laughing Pet about a product to calm our dog Maddie for Thanksgiving. She is an English Bull and getting a little older and a little anxious around the small children. The kids will be here tomorrow in mass and they can get pretty rowdy!!

A product called Bach Rescue Remedy was suggested. I googled it and it seems to be the answer. The reviews were all good and it appears that even shelters and rescue groups use it to calm their animals. Its a natural product, which I like.

I'm picking it up tonight at Mustard Seed. I'm so glad I could find it local.

I'll report back on Friday as to how it worked.

FOLLOW-UP -
It worked great and I found it online here - just click on the photo for information
Well, Bach Rescue Remedy worked great. She was mellow but not overly sleepy. You can find it online here

Bach Flower Essences Rescue Remedy 10ml  Just click on the picture for more information.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...